longhairboy

i'm a 15 year old boy with really long hair

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Getting Used to It

I'm slowly getting used to my hair. I guess it only feels short because it was so long. I mean, it's still longer than most of my friends' hair, but I don't like it anyway. I barely talk to Daren. He told a couple of people and they were all like, "Not cool."
He apologized to me and said he'd never tdo it again. He's all like, "We're still bro's, right?" and I was like, "Yeah, man, but I'm really pissed at you." Whatever. It's so weird having me hair like this. Especially at night. I used to have to toss my hair up in the air before I put my head on the pillow, and then it was so long that it went over the other end of the pillow and made a little hair pile on the bed next to my head. Now it just kind of sits on the pillow.
At the end of classes in school, when I would throw my backpack over my shoulder, the strap would catch my hair, and that doesn't happen anymore either. I miss it. I'm serious about not cutting it at all until fall. I don't care what anyone says. My bangs are definitely hardest to adjust to, because I was proudest of them. They hung all the way down my face in school and touched my collar, but now they're just kind of to the side. I hope that my hair grows really fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home