longhairboy

i'm a 15 year old boy with really long hair

Thursday, April 07, 2005

PONYTAIL

I had to put my hair in a ponytail today. It was like, so weird. It’s so long, it’s usually hanging everywhere, in my face, around my shoulders. I’ve been growing it forever, and I let it just blow around, wave and whatever. It’s cool. I’m always having to toss it out of my face, but today it was just still. The ponytail was so long that it moved a little, but not much.
One of my friends saw me and said, “Oh, dude, a ponytail? I ought to cut that thing off.” Yeah, right! I’m 15, and my hair’s been growing since I was 13! I’m never cutting it. It’s longer than most of the boys’ hair at school. My hair is awesome, even in a ponytail. I’m glad to let it out again, though. It’s better down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home